Christmas Light Rides
Dragonfly Aviation, LLC gives air tours all over Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
Come see the stunning Christmas lights of Tulsa, Oklahoma beginning with the historic Route 66 highway at the Nut House!
Dragonfly Aviation, LLC offers your friends and family the unique opportunity to see millions of Christmas lights from 500 ft. in the air. It’s the perfect way to spend a frosty evening with friends, family, or your sweetheart. We offer the following packages:
- $35 per seat (with 2 or 3 passengers)
to Spunky Creek, a historic neighborhood where residents decorate their homes with lavish lights. (5 min. ride)
- $60 per seat (with 2 or 3 passengers)
to the Hardrock Casino where you will experience a breathtaking view of downtown Tulsa. (15 min. ride)
- $80 per seat (with 2 or 3 passengers)
to Rhema Bible College with a view of 2 million lights! (25 min. ride)
- $135 per seat (with 2 or 3 passengers)
from Downtown Tulsa to Rhema Bible College. (35 min. ride)
Rules and Regulations
A 50% deposit of the total is due at the time of booking; the remaining balance is due on the date of the flight. (Once you fill out the booking form, Dragonfly Aviation, LLC will contact you to take a payment or you may call us.)
- The deposit is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the flight.
- Maximum seat weight is 290 lbs. per person and 600 lbs. total group weight limit
- Minimum age limit is 2 years
- Hands and feet must remain inside aircraft at all times
- Seat belts and headsets must be worn at all times during flight
- No one is allowed to approach the helicopter without Dragonfly Aviation, LLC personnel
- Passengers are not allowed to exit the aircraft without Dragonfly Aviation, LLC personnel
- Cameras must have a secure strap or cord and must be attached to your body at all times
- No bags, cases, purses or any other bulky items allowed aboard the aircraft